My need Admission

Dear Sir/Madam, My home country Bangladesh.I am Student.My education Certificate name 'Higher Secondary Certificate' I need language admission and university admission.please help me sir? Kings regards Sam
Hossein Ahmadihikmabad
Hossein Ahmadihikmabad says:
Aug 06, 2015 09:48 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Hossein Ahmadi I am from Tabriz Iran, I am a Civil Engineer with more than 25 years practical experience in this field. I have graduated from Tehran International University in Civil Environmental Engineering for a Msc degree with total average of 17.83 out of 20 in 2011. I am very interested
in continuing my higher education in Civil Engineering for a PHD Programme at yout university ,I would appreciate it ,if you guide me in continuing my higher education ,scholarships & financial aids Plus research programs ,job opportunities and etc.
Thank you for your earliest attention.
Please find a copy of my CV attached.

Yours Sincerely
Hossein Ahmadi

Add comment

You can add a comment by filling out the form below. Plain text formatting. Comments are moderated.